| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fredericton (Cda), Nb in November is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 112.2mm (4.4in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Fredericton (cda), Nb November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Fredericton (Cda), Nb:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) N
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 185 kms (115 miles) NNE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) NE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) E
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) SE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SE
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) S