| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fredericton (Cda), Nb in May is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 15:27 long with an average length of 14:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Fredericton (cda), Nb May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Fredericton (Cda), Nb:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) N
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 185 kms (115 miles) NNE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) NE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) E
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) SE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SE
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) S