| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fredericton (Cda), Nb in June is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 87mm (3.4in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 15:44 long with an average length of 15:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Fredericton (cda), Nb June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Fredericton (Cda), Nb:
- Charlo, Nb, Canada - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) N
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 185 kms (115 miles) NNE
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 149.2 kms (92.7 miles) NE
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) ENE
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) E
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) SE
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) SE
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SE
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) S